My name’s Mike Tyson, I’m the king of the ring!
I got my shoes tied tight, my red gloves, and I’m bringin’ the sting!
I’m only 17 but I’m from Brooklyn, nice to meet ya.
This town is known for me, the Ninja Turtles and Pizza.
Cuccos, blue shells, and bees.
No one is safe. We’re all going to die.
The trinity of death has been announced
characters that go from villain to weird family member give me strength
"I couldn’t help but notice you noticing me noticing you noticing my sweet-ass shoes in the new Smash Bros. game!"
well let’s see
- appropriated a TV show aimed at little girls and made it solely about themselves (and will, as the post I reblogged indicates, pitch a shit when you bring up this fact)
- took characters from a show created and written by a feminist about feminist ideals and reduced them to nothing but over-sexualized waifu material and a mouthpiece for their misogynistic bullshit agenda (see Princess Molestia)
- draw copious amounts of pornography of said characters, post them where they’re easily accessed by minors and then pitch a shit when other people tell them that they need to tag it or post it to appropriate websites
- complacent (eager, even) to send death and rape threats to a teenage girl for trying (and succeeding) to get Princess Molestia taken down
- sexually harassing minors, sexually harassing VAs at brony conventions
- go into Absolute Batshit Racist Mode when any humanized ponies are depicted as ANYTHING other than white
- fandom is fraught with homophobia/transphobia/transfetishism (Futashy)
- I’m sure there’s a lot more but I honestly try to keep approximately 800000000000000 parsecs away from this putrid group of people, after—especially after—receiving several hateful comments simply because I stated (in passing) I didn’t like the show
- and no, I really super do not care if “not all bronies are like that”; if you want to use willful ignorance as an excuse to associate yourself with a toxic fandom then that’s your business. don’t bring it to me
How about just fucking stop. Ugh, luckily I’m to tied to even tedious to this properly but I really hate generalized bullshit like this
lmfao these aren’t even generalizations these are things that have actually happened
so no I’m not going to “just fucking stop” because you don’t want to feel guilty about how unbelievably shitty a lot of your fandom is
I think bronies have outclassed sonic fans as “worst fandom” at this point
dogs arent that great
Honestly I’m sick of cat people and for what ever reason people think if they love cats on the internet that they’ll be love. Shut up, your cat won’t even play with you or love you. Just shut it.
why are you so angry………… go outside… look at a leaf…..
how dare you not like the things I like! That means I have to not like the things that YOU like!
There has only been five female characters comfirmed playable compared to fifteen male characters.
I don’t mean to be offensive but here’s my offensive opinion!
A new religious statue in the town of Davidson, N.C., is unlike anything you might see in church.
The statue depicts Jesus as a vagrant sleeping on a park bench. St. Alban’s Episcopal Church installed the homeless Jesus statue on its property in the middle of an upscale neighborhood filled with well-kept townhomes.
Jesus is huddled under a blanket with his face and hands obscured; only the crucifixion wounds on his uncovered feet give him away.
The reaction was immediate. Some loved it; some didn’t.
"One woman from the neighborhood actually called police the first time she drove by," says David Boraks, editor of DavidsonNews.net. "She thought it was an actual homeless person."
That’s right. Somebody called the cops on Jesus.
"Hey, how do you spell Massachusetts?"
"How should I know? Just grab a handful of Scrabble tiles and let fate decide."
this is like a beautiful unicorn of mispellings
as a resident of Mseachubaets I can confirm that this is the traditional spelling of my home state.